Energy performance

By letting our authorized energy experts do an energy performance review of your property, you meet the legal requirements for energy performance certificate that you need if you want to sell or let out a property, or if you own a larger public building.

The legal requirement for energy performance certificates have existed for more than 10 years. The Swedish National Board of Housing, Building and Planning (Boverket) sets the rules and is the regulatory authority. The purpose is to favor efficient use of energy and a good indoor environment. The energy performance is also a good opportunity for you to lower your energy consumption.

Our energy experts that do the energy performance review are authorized by Swedac (the Swedish Board for Accreditation and Conformity Assessment). The energy performance certificate is valid for ten years and contains information about:

  • The heated area in the building.
  • Energy consumption for heating, comfort cooling, domestic hot water and the buildings electricity.
  • Possible suggestions for measures to reduce the energy consumption.
  • If the amount of radon has been measured or not, and if so the measured value.

The performance review also contains other information, such as heat systems and ventilation.

Our experts will give you suggestions for cost-efficient measures, except for the performance review which they will perform together with you. Through our broad competence, for example in building automation, we often suggest solutions that will help you save energy and optimize your technical systems, such as demand control of fans and pumps.