Midroc in brief
- Midroc Europe develops companies that have particular focus in thin the European and international contracting markets, primarily in the property development, property management, industrial and environmental contracting sector.
- The number of employees within the groups totals 2 600
- The companies comprising Midroc Europe are owned by
Mr Mohammed Al-Amoudi and the Wikström family
- The group was set up in 1996 through the acquisition of a number of well-reputed contractors, so forming an organisation with focus on Scandinavia and Europe.
- The majority of the groups´ operations are undertaken in Sweden but services are also provided having Germany, UK, France, Poland and South Africa as a base
Annual Review 2011
Read and download here